SLODA® offers high quality Laptop Battery, Power banks, Power Tools and more. We are passionate about excellence. Thanks for your purchase!
Compatible Part Numbers
661-5229 / 661-5557 / 020-6547-A / 020-6765-A / A1322 / A1278 (2009 2010 Early 2011 Mid 2012 version)
Compatible with laptop models
MacBook Pro 13-inch 2009 Version:
(MB990LL/A, A1278, MacBookPro5,5) – only for Mid 2009 version
(MB991LL/A, A1278, MacBookPro5,5) – only for Mid 2009 version
MacBook Pro 13-inch 2010 Version:
(MC374LL/A, A1278, MacBookPro7,1) – only for Mid 2010 version
(MC375LL/A, A1278, MacBookPro7,1) – only for Mid 2010 version
MacBook Pro 13-inch 2011 Version:
(MC700LL/A, MacBookPro8,1) – only for Early 2011 version
Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch:
MB990*/A / MB990CH/A / MB990J/A /
MB990LL/A / MB990TA/A / MB990ZP/A
MB991*/A / MB991CH/A / MB991J/A /
MB991LL/A / MB991TA/A / MB991ZP/A
MC700 / MC700B/A / MC700E/A / MC700J/A /
MC700LL/A / MC700TA/A /MC700X/A /MC700ZP/A
MC724 / MC724B/A / MC724E/A / MC724J/A /
MC724LL/A / MC724TA/A
MC724X/A / MC724ZP/A / MD313LL/A
MacBook Pro 13-inch 2012 Version:
(MD101LL/A, MD102LL/A) – only for Mid 2012 version
Please be aware that this built-in battery only for laptops manufactured in 2009, not work for laptops made in 2008 (such as A1278 made in 2008).
1 x Battery for Apple A1322
2 x Free Screwdrivers
Buy with confidence:
Ship next business day!
12- month warranty!
24 x 7 Email Support!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Battery type: rechargable Li-Polymer battery; Voltage:10.95V; Capacity: 5500mAh/60Wh; 6 Cell.
- Grade A cells ensure fast charges and low power consumption; Built-in circuit protection ensures both safety and stability.
- About 500 recharge cycles over the life of the battery; CE-/FCC-/RoHS-Certified for safety.
- Operation time for standard batteries(eg, 4400mah): Around 2 hours, the actual operation time will depend on how much electricity is required by the device and how you use it.
- Battery operation time: approximately 2.5 hour. Actual operation time will depend on how much electricity is required by the device and how you use it.